SUPPORT & FAQ
Most frequent questions and answers
HOW DO I RESET MY PASSWORD?
You can reset your password in two different ways.
1. You are logged in and want to change your password, simply to go “Edit Profile” and change your password under this tap.
2. You are NOT logged in and and have forgot your password, simply to the login section and reset your password. You will shortly receive a confirmation email where you can change your password.
VIDEOS DOESN'T LOAD?
Sorry to hear that your video isn´t loading. Here are a couple of solutions to your problem:
1. Check your internet browser. Having a supported browser is the best way to access GamerzClass. We support Google Chrome 36+, Firefox 29+, Safari 6.1+, Internet Explorer 11+.
2. Check your internet connection. A weak connection (0-5mbit) may cause slow load time or long buffering time. Check your internet speed here.
3. Clear your cache history. Just clearing out some data and cookies may fix your issue.
4. Restart your browser and log out of your GamerzClass account.
5. All of our videos are hosted on Vimeo, which is banned in certain countries around the world.
Until we find a more sustainable solution the temporary fix is simply using a VPN. Any free will work, whether it is as an extension or application.
If you are still having issues after testing with VPN, please reach out to our support so we have a chance to solve it.
We do not officially offer personal coaching, but we have partnerships with coaches, so we might be able to figure something out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
HOW DOES THE FREE TRIAL WORK?
GamerzClass as a subscription is free during the determined Free Trial length.
In this period you will have full access to the platform within the chosen game, and will also be able to explore all of the features.
After the trial is over, you will be charged $10/month for our membership. The membership can be canceled at any time during the 3-days Free Trial and you will NOT be charged.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP?
Canceling your subscription is actually super simple!
We have broken it down into a few steps, in order to make it easier for you:
- Go to “Settings”
- Find the “Active Subscriptions”
- Press “Cancel”
If you regret your decision of canceling, you can always head back into your settings and press “Resume”.
In order to be eligible for the free trial, you need to have $9.99 available on your account. We use Stripe as our payment provider, and support the credit cards they support. We do not support PayPal, but we are looking to expand our payment options.
We do not offer any refunds unless we are responsible for the issue. We offer a free trial for all customers to be able to ensure that they are satisfied with the service before we charge.